**I got this idea from another blog I read and love: http://www.tertia.org. It was so much fun to interview Ava.**
Ava, age 4
1. What is something mom always says to you?
“Um. . .so much”
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
“I don’t know”
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What did your mom like to do as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
“36” (she’s right!)
7. How tall is your mom?
“About this tall” (puts hand over head)
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“For a dragon”
11. What is your mom really good at?
“Lifting weights” (I wish)
Ok, what else is mom good at? “Yoga” (Ha, I’m the worst at yoga)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
“I don’t know”
13. What does your mom do for her job?
“To teach me and your students”
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? “Broccoli” (sweets, my dear child, sweets)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
“Hugging and kissing”
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“Mickey Mouse so I could be Minnie.”
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
“Not the same clothes”
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
“All the way to the moon and back”
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
“The gym” (I wish I loved the gym)
Now Ava asks the questions and Mommy answers:
1. What does Ava do for fun? “She swings” (Yeah, Ava replies.)
2. What makes Ava laugh? “When mommy and daddy are silly and goofy.” (Ava replies, “You are right. You are so smart.)
3. What does Ava does when she likes to play a game? “Ava wins.” (Ava replies, Yeah, all the way to the end.)
4. What does Ava does when she goes on a walk? “She looks around and watches the birdies.” (NO, I like to do riding my bike.)